Combine maximum hygiene with maximum efficiency
- Comply with all relevant standards and cGMP
- Safeguard product characteristics and quality and protect the integrity of the finished product
- Ensure in-batch and batch-to-batch consistency
- Ease commissioning, qualification, cleaning and service
- Increase uptime and production yields while reducing energy and water consumption
Production of pharmaceuticals is especially challenging during final formulation – from developing more efficient and cost-effective processes to preserving product stability and efficacy. Achieving robust formulations – whether liquid formulations, solid dosage forms, or single dose and multi-dose forms – requires processes that promote stability while preserving the safety, identity, strength, quality and purity of the drug. Alfa Laval has a comprehensive offering, covering solutions for measuring, pumping, separating, diverting, heating, cooling, agitating or mixing, automating, controlling and cleaning for critical processes. All components are also supplied with pharmaceutical documentation packages based on Good Documentation Practice (GDP).